Chihuly Studio is a lively and world renowned art studio based out of Seattle. We are seeking a dynamic, experienced professional to lead its Registration team.
The Registration Manager will manage all operations of the Registration Department including ownership of the Vetro CRM system and Asset Bank digital asset management system, formulation and implementation of policies and procedures around artwork handling, conservation and records management, digital asset production and administration, and management and handling of archives and collections. This individual will be a strategic partner to the Executive Team and Studio management by recommending and executing best practices, and by formulating policies and procedures that will aid in long-term planning and administration of artwork, collections and archives. This manager will be responsible for leading and developing a high functioning team capable of collaborating with Studio cohorts as registration, conservation, and archive practices and procedures evolve.
Our Ideal Candidate is:
- Curious, organized, self-directed leader comfortable in a dynamic work environment
- Creative problem-solver
- Strong and savvy communicator able to work effectively and collegially throughout an organization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of Studio and privately owned art inventory
- In collaboration with the warehouse manager, formulate and implement packing/storage/shelving protocol for artwork and collections and digital assets
- Maintain Vetro and Asset Bank databases including updating of artwork and digital asset data and records. Lead the implementation of system updates and enhancements.
- Train users on Vetro and Asset Bank and maintain training documents
- Coordinate with warehouse staff on inventory counts and reconcile Vetro records to accounting records
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to facilitate the safe handling, storage and condition reporting of artwork in Studio facilities and on loan
- Review pertinent contracts to ensure adherence to protocol for artwork handling, storage, and condition reporting
- Manage the digital asset librarian and the Asset Bank digital asset system
- Work closely with the PR/Communications staff to manage rights and reproduction activities associated with artwork, digital assets and collections
- Train, mentor and develop a staff of six
- Oversee the photography studio, ensuring that photography resources are effectively prioritized
- Manage image assets including the Asset Bank digital asset system, and curation and storage of non-digital image assets
- Formulate and implement preventative conservation policies and practices, and diagnose and prioritize conservation needs for artworks
- Oversee archivist activities and archived materials to ensure proper retention and organization. Participate with executive management on long-term and strategic planning for the artist’s archives and collections.
- Generate policies and messaging for client and gallery inquiries
- Oversee Chihuly personal collections (artwork and collectibles) and serve as a point of contact for outside consultants
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven leadership ability and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in the arts field
- Familiarity with museum industry standards
- Experience maintaining physical and intellectual control of artwork, archives and image assets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or inventory tracking database preferred
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including a health/dental/vision care package, employer retirement match, and paid time off.
How to Apply: Applications are accepted using our online application process only. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE! Please go to: https://careers-hrpmsi.icims.com/jobs/2171/registration-manager/login to start the online application process
Under the supervision of the Dean of Academic Affairs and in collaboration with the Director of Learning Resources and Centralized Library Services Team, the Librarian ensures school library functions and services are appropriate and properly planned, implemented, and managed. The Librarian assists the school community in use of the library materials and resources through appropriate and meaningful information literacy and instruction programs as well as reference and research support. The librarian assists the school community with use of academic support services and technology including tutoring, assessments, student portals, learning management systems, and others.
Incumbent must assure that the EDMC philosophy: quality services to clients; development, growth, involvement, and recognition of employees; sound economic principles; and environment which is conducive to innovation, positive thinking and expansion – is considered in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Key Job Elements:
- Plan, coordinate, conduct, and assess library and information literacy instruction sessions and programs.
- Provide reference and research assistance to school community.
- Assist school community use of academic support and technology platforms and services including tutoring, student portal and others.
- Author, implement, evaluate and update school library policies and procedures in close collaboration with the school Dean of Academic Affairs, system Director of Learning Resources, and Centralized Library Services Team.
- Maintain library in an orderly manner; perform regular inventory, weed materials, and engage in minor catalog updates when requested by Centralized Library Services Team.
- Process and maintain print periodicals, tracking receipt and filing claims for missing issues.
- Receive, inspect and oversee shelving of materials purchased through Centralized Library Services Team.
- Inform Centralized Library Services Team of school community suggested library purchases.
- Collaborate with School Dean of Academic Affairs, Institutional Effectiveness staff, and Centralized Library Services Team in compiling and submitting information and reports for both internal and external (accreditation) purposes.
- Serve on school committees in order to promote, share, and gather information regarding library and related support services.
- Collaborate with school IT to oversee library hardware and software, including AV equipment.
- Aid Dean of Academic Affairs in selecting, training, and supervising Library Assistants and Student Library Assistants when applicable.
- Administer academic placement and certification tests when applicable.
- Conduct long range planning related job function.
- Other duties as assigned.
Dean of Academic Affairs
Library Assistants, Student Library Assistants (No. # of Direct Reports varies by school)
System Director of Learning Resources, System Centralized Library Services Team, faculty, students, administration and staff
- Master’s Degree in Library, Information Science, or related from an ALA accredited school
- At least one year experience working in a post-secondary institution library
- Previous experience delivering instruction preferred
- Knowledge of subjects taught by Art Institute system
- Knowledge of library and educational technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Superior organizational, prioritization, and self-motivation skills
- Strong computer skills
- Work effectively a team member to insure that system and school goals are met
- Ability to effectively teach information literacy skills
- Comfort level with expanding and contracting sphere of influence as required at times by the role
- Ability to frequently lift up to 15 pounds
More information and application: https://edmc.hua.hrsmart.com/ats/js_job_details.php?reqid=33564&site_id=148&site_id=148
Getty Images is looking for a Manager, Site Merchandising to help bring life to our consumer voice. The Manager, Site Merchandising will manage the promotion of our images across our websites and apps to drive deep content engagement and sharing of content through social channels. This person must have experience with online content programming as they will help define and implement our B2C content strategy. Candidates should have a proven track record of optimizing content performance to drive deep customer engagement.
The Manager, Site Merchandising will work closely with the Product Management team as well as our Creative and Editorial content teams – helping them assess performance of our content programs and deliver scalable optimizations to these programs. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to define and grow this new program. This candidate will thrive on setting, tracking and analyzing performance metrics that tie directly to overall company performance goals.
You will be responsible for:
- Merchandising and driving engagement with curated content sets – ensuring the content is engaging, timely, and optimized for Social Media and SEO.
- Proactively working with Product and Content teams to maintain aggressive programming schedules, do advance planning for larger initiatives, and provide general programming feedback based on your deep qualitative and quantitative knowledge of what drives customer engagement.
- Monitoring content performance and use this data to inform new content and improve existing content
- Leveraging analytics to provide performance data and guidance to content curators, partners, Product Management, Engineering, and Sales teams.
- Managing and optimizing content programs including layout, site integration, cross-promotional efforts, and social media amplification. You will be focused on implementing SEO and Social Media best practices into all content.
- Understanding key audience engagement strategies and tactics, including but not limited to: Covering breaking and exclusive news and integrating and leveraging social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest)
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of how programmatic technology works the help drive improvements to future programming algorithms
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to own/create new programs and processes
- Ability to lead and inspire content teams
- Minimum 5+ years of experience including 2+ years of experience programming content for the web
- Proven track record of high productivity and meeting deadlines
- Highly organized and skilled at project management
- Analytical, as well as highly creative
- Strong familiarity with SEO principles
- Passionate about images and photography
- Fluency in other languages a plus
Full description and application: http://www.gettyimagesjobs.com/?nl=1&jvi=oQ0w0fw6,Job&jvs=Indeed&jvk=Job