The Blog Editors of Art Library Students & New ARLIS Professionals (ArLiSNAP) would like to invite guest writers to contribute to our blog: http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/
This writing opportunity is open to all! We welcome posts from art information paraprofessionals, professionals, students, and prospective art librarians! This could include anyone working with visual and performing arts, new media, and other arts-related collections. We also welcome posts from people who started their careers in librarianship and/or art information but have moved on to other arts-adjacent fields.
Choose from one of our suggested themes below, or propose a topic of your own! You do not need to have any previous writing experience. We will work with you to edit your work.
Please send an email to email@example.com expressing your interest and proposed topic.
- Review a conference or seminar (including virtual webinars and other online experiences)
- Highlight your experiences transitioning from a student to a new professional
- Share an interesting read about librarianship or another information services-adjacent topic
- What are you working on? Share the process of a professional project or your personal art, music, writing, etc.
- Discuss an internship, fellowship, or first-year librarian experience
Melanie Zerah and Alison Baitz