The Council on Library and Information Resources and the Digital Library Federation are proud to announce that the 2022 Forum fellowship application is now open. This year, they are offering a limited number of fellowship opportunities to enable a diverse group of students and practitioners to attend the 2022 DLF Forum, to be held in Baltimore, Maryland this October.
- Fellowships for Students
- HBCU (Historically Black Colleges and Universities) Fellowships
- TCU (Tribal Colleges and Universities) Fellowships
- Public Library Fellowships
- Fellowships for Grassroots Archives and Cultural Heritage Organizations
All fellowships will include the following:
- Complimentary DLF Forum registration
- A complimentary room at the conference hotel for three nights (October 9-11)
- A stipend for travel and incidentals ($650)
- Invitations to special networking opportunities
- The option to present a short lightning talk during the conference
In return, Fellows agree to share a brief (500 word) reflection on their experiences to be published on the DLF blog after the Forum.
Take a look at our website for more information and the link to this year’s lightweight application.
The deadline to apply is 11:59pm ET on Tuesday, May 31.