|Job Title||Data Analyst – Content Indexing|
|Required Experience|| • Bachelor’s degree in disciplines such as Library Science, Linguistics, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Business, Finance, or other computer-related specialization|
• Strong interest/ knowledge in financial and economic news
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to pay close attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven understanding of customer service and experience in building strong relationships with stakeholders
• 1 – 3 years of professional project management experience in information management with the ability to deliver on tight deadlines
|Sample Job Responsibilities|| • Use specialized software in order to create hierarchical rules that automatically classify Bloomberg and third-party news, as well as data from social media sites. You need to have a keen interest in news and perform research in order to identify news topics and modify or create news classification rules accordingly.|
• Identify accurate and reliable news sources and act as subject matter expert for the news product.
• Identify opportunities to create efficiency in our processes and execute on your ideas.
• Collaborate with our partners in Product Strategy, Sales, Analytics and Engineering to understand our clients’ needs and build a market-leading news product. In addition, you will also partner with our Sales and Analytics groups to promote our news product and ensure strong customer uptake.
• Develop cutting-edge processes focused on natural language processing, data science, machine learning, and text analysis as we build the next generation of Bloomberg’s proprietary news classification products.