|Job Title||Art and Architecture Librarian – Sabbatical Replacement|
|Full-time/Part-time||4-month, full-time position|
|Required Experience||● A Master’s Degree in Library Science from an ALA (or equivalent) accredited program ● Academic background in history of art, architecture, design, or related arts discipline |
● Experience providing reference or instruction service in a library setting
● Experience using Springshare LibApps products or an equivalent library web application
|Sample Job Responsibilities||● Provide research assistance through chat reference via the LibAnswers platform and one on one research consultations via Zoom. |
● Provide information literacy instruction via Zoom for students in the School of Liberal Arts & Sciences, the School of Architecture, and the School of Design.
● Review gift books for subject areas in design and architecture and review the current collection, making recommendations for updated editions of titles.
● Revise and create research guides and other online learning tools.
● Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.