We are currently looking for a Digital Asset Coordinator to join our team!
The Digital Asset Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all assets needed for an our onsite project team with our newest client, adidas North America. . Digital asset management includes transferring various file formats from our proprietary asset systems to a shared drive and distribution/notification to various team members. Digital asset coordinators will update a shared tracking sheet with links to file locations for centralized team access. The Digital Asset Coordinator will provide updates to the project leads on any issues that are slowing downloads.
This role will be a part of our on-site team in Portland, Oregon at the adidas North America Headquarters.
What you will be doing:
- Digital File Management — Downloads/Uploads of assets via various transfer methods
- Verify files against tracking sheet
- Notify the uploads to other relevant team contacts
- Communicate and alert appropriate team leads about any discrepancies or issues with assets.
- Communicate the status of production file assets with the team to ensure timely retrieval
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to be great in this role:
- 1 year of experience in file management using a Digital Asset Management system
- 1 year of experience with multiple operating systems – Windows and Mac OSX
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with various digital file formats — various image, video, compressed files
- Experience with digital file transfer methods
- A basic understand digital media in relation to various production workflows
- Strong computer skills
- College degree preferred
- Knowledge of digital distribution workflows
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does.
OLIVER provides clients with dedicated, in-house agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organization. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by talent from our whole business on everything from planning and creative to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.