The Digital Project Coordinator is a vital position for the Digital Innovation and Technology Services department. The coordinator assists the CDIO with all innovative, cross-departmental projects and participates in important strategic meetings. The Digital Project Coordinator works closely with the Digital Project Manager on all outward-facing digital projects such as ARTLENS Gallery and the website. The ideal candidate is reliable, possesses excellent communication skills, works well in a fast-paced environment, and is passionate about the use of digital in museums.
- B.A. or B.S. degree, preferably from a business or information technology background with an interest in digital and/or analytics; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong digital office skills
- Ability to learn new skills as needed
- Experience working in a collaborative work environment
- Act as a project manager for museum projects such as the museum-wide analytics project and integrated library system (ILS) selection
- Manage the schedule for the CDIO and other Digital Projects
- Work with the Digital Project Manager to assist projects and prepare minutes, organize meetings, and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Update content on the ArtLens Wall and Zoom/Reveal Wall
- Edit drafts for papers and presentations on ARTLENS Gallery, Open Access, and other digital innovation projects
- Work with communications to prepare social media images and text to promote CMA’s digital initiatives
- Manage travel and create expense reports for the Digital/Technology department
Application Materials: Resume and 3 professional references.
To Apply: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/CLE1004CMA/JobBoard/14a13635-e1f1-6802-5aba-82b151e8c57b/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=ba0f7f5a-c3d7-4dd2-86e3-4419202b1a1f