Are you looking for more than just a summer job? Crutchfield’s summer experience is structured, but far from stuffy. This paid internship program will help you develop new skills, make connections, and strengthen your resume by learning directly from company leaders. Our interns work on real projects that matter and we’ll count on your skills and experience to solve problems in a relaxed and fun environment.
Help us find the right photos faster. You’ll work with our photography team, print and web designers, and digital asset manager to help us organize our photo storage, and optimize our naming and metadata to get better search results.
This position is 40 hours/week and pays $15/hour. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Interviewing stakeholders
- Planning and implementing a new file structure for digital assets
- Reviewing existing assets and recommending a list of keywords to optimize searches using image librarian program
- Recommending and implementing improvements to the process of tagging new/existing image
- Working with IT to implement improvements to the image librarian program
- Developing and managing a process to tag images and file assets from in-house photo studio