The purpose of this position is to serve the Art’s Department by assisting the Martin Museum of Art Director with the conservation and maintenance of all art collections managed by the Martin Museum of Art, and work with the Office of Internal Audit with the research and management of artwork on campus.
- Maintain McMullen Family Collection.
- Conservation and management of all artwork managed by the Martin Museum of Art.
- Update computerized records and research information associated with collection items and artwork managed by the Martin Museum of Art.
- Assist with multiple aspects of exhibitions including installation, insurance reporting, condition reporting, and shipping.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Required Education: Master’s
Field of Study: Art, Art History, Museum Studies, or a related field
Other Required Qualifications:
- Experience in museum collections required (1 year minimum, 3 years preferred).
- All employees are expected to fully support Baylor’s mission to educate men and women for worldwide leadership and service by integrating academic excellence and Christian commitment within a caring community.
Full job description: https://www1.baylor.edu/jobdescription/?posn=312405
Full post: http://jobs.baylor.edu/postings/1430