The part-time temporary Project Cataloger will work within a collaborative and collegial environment and report to the Library Manager, providing general cataloging support for the Frances Mulhall Achilles Library. This position is a six month assignment working one day per week.
Perform complex copy cataloging of various types of materials across all disciplines, including print, media, digital resources, and other non-print formats.
- MLS (or equivalent) degree from an ALA-accredited institution, completed or in process
- Professional cataloging experience
- Familiarity with MARC format and cataloging rules, including RDA, AACR2, LCSH, and LCC
- Experience with an integrated library system (Voyager preferred)
- Experience with OCLC and Connexion client
- Working knowledge of standard bibliographic and other reference tools