Natural Retreats is looking for a 1099 contract employee to work as a Digital Curator. This is a contracted positon for 3-7 months and you must be able to work in our Charlottesville office 100 hours/month. Pay is 1099 wage of $1700/month.
As Digital Curator, you will need to be a strong communicator, proficient with managing digital tools and assets, confident in a fast-paced environment with an exceptional eye for detail, and have a passion for the hospitality industry.
- Cataloging all photography, video and design assets.
- Assist with launching new destinations across all web channels globally
- Process RAW & JPG files acquired from multiple employee channels globally
- Cut and process video files acquired from multiple channels globally
- Ensure all images on file are correct and up to date on web and digital media when new assets are acquired
- Assist in sourcing photographers and image assets
- Train Staff on use of photography & video equipment
- Recruit/acquire new assets as needed for digital channels
Please email with resume and portfolio of curated and processed work
Company Background and Culture
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
Mark Twain’s quote is as relevant today as it’s always been and reflects the sense of freedom and adventure we like our guests to experience on a Natural Retreats escape, as well as the sense of ambition we encourage our employees to have on their career path with us.
At Natural Retreats we pride ourselves on being a unique leisure and travel company offering extraordinary experiences at a selection of stunning coastal, countryside and wilderness locations around the world. We all work and live by the principles that underpin the company forever on a quest to help or guests and customers explore, dream and discover. We are your guides to life’s most amazing experiences and guardians of quality time understanding how important your leisure time is to collect moments to form memories that will last a lifetime.
Our core business values are to offer an Amazing Product, Amazing Service and have an Amazing Culture. The culture of the company is entrepreneurial, friendly, hardworking and unique with key emphasis on ensuring all guests receive amazing service throughout their stay in outstanding accommodation and have experiences they will remember forever.
Original post: http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Natural-Retreats/jobs/Digital-Curator-ac644d8c3ae695d8?q=image+curator