Duties and Responsibilities
- Under the guidance of the Photo Archivist, re-labels and re-houses select image collection materials.
- Under the guidance of the Museum Librarian, handles, cleans and moves Library Collections materials.
- Consults with Library Staff regarding safe handling and moving practices.
- Performs other collections-related activities as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs. and ability to push book cart with weight up to 400lbs.
- Position requires frequent strenuous activity, lifting heavy objects and moving carts.
- Excellent manual and organizational skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to focus on tasks.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods.
- ability to bend, reach and climb a step stool.
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team environment.