· Verify and maintain metadata population for assets entering DAM system and to ensure that current publication information, asset type and rights metadata is updated as needed across various digital asset repositories.
· Keyword our expanding image collection.
· Fulfill photo research requests for internal customers.
· Track, assemble, and deliver digital assets requested for re-use by Brands.
· Bachelor’s degree (Library/Information science degree from an ALA-accredited graduate program preferred).
· Mac OS proficient.
· Minimum 2 years of relevant digital library and DAM work experience.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills;
· Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to meet strict deadlines;
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with cross-functional groups across the company.
· Proficiency with Adobe’s Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Bridge, & Illustrator.
Job Type: Freelance (3-5 days per week / up to 35 hours per week)
Job Type: Contract
More information and application: http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Time-Inc/jobs/Librarian-1f29b6181caa7425?q=librarian