The Web Producer/Data Coordinator is responsible for content production on The Dali’s digital properties including the website, email and social media platforms. He/she also supports the Membership department with the processing of applications & renewals.
This position works on multiple projects and enjoys collaborating with others within the organization, including working closely with IT staff and/or the outsourced development firm to execute changes. The Web Producer/Data Coordinator reports dually to the Curator of Rhetoric (for web-related duties) and the Membership & Group Sales Manager (for membership processing duties) within the marketing department
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works within the Museum’s Content Management System (WordPress) to update content – for example: selecting templates, formatting content, creating links, selecting cross-promotional articles, and adding images/video; then publishes and QA’s.
- Ensures date/time-sensitive updates are made by managing a calendar/alert system.
- Coordinates with IT/development firm to identify any broken links and create solutions.
- Builds, tests and deploys promotional email blasts (includes pulling/uploading lists). Coordinates with IT and/or mail service partner to execute enhancements or fixes as needed.
- Deploys Social Media content such as loading copy & images/videos and creating hashtags and links.
- Assists with responses to inquiries/comments across social and review sites including coordinating with internal parties to generate answers.
- Assists with content creation and site/email enhancements.
- Processes communications associated with membership acquisition, fulfillment, and renewals. Reviews, merges and mails renewal and renewal upgrade letters.
- Requisitions and mails products associated with membership benefits
- Runs reports to reconcile store membership discount.
- Maintains member data records to ensure information is complete and up-to-date.
- Tracks and reports on membership inquiries and response rate.
- Assists with membership mailings, phone solicitation and internet sales.
- Assists with training staff and volunteers who interface with visitors & members.
- Provides administrative support including filing, purchase orders, mailings, etc.
- Assists with the preparation of, and during, Membership events.
– See more at: http://thedali.org/about-the-museum/careers-internships/web-producerdata-coordinator/#sthash.HEIGJLBM.dpuf