The person in this position manages the Visual Resource Center within the Department of Art and Art History. Contributes to the development of a core digital image collection to support the curriculum, including image production, user support for digital assets, general hardware and software troubleshooting, and consultation on best practices for daily use of digital resources. Reports to the Art History Coordinator and the Chair of the Department of Art and Art History.
- Masters degree and two years experience in the visual arts or library and information science or related field, or Bachelor’s degree plus four years relevant experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- A strong background in digital imaging and computer troubleshooting skills with competence in both Microsoft Windows and Mac OS environments.
- Experience with principles of color-managed workflows, digital copy photography, reflective and transmissive scanning techniques, and batch editing/automation techniques.
- Expert skill in use of common image manipulation and presentation software.
- Experience with relational database software, data entry, and reporting.
- Expertise with digital library resources such as ARTstor required.
- Supervisory and administrative ability required.
More information and application: https://jobs.usnh.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/position/JobDetails_css.jsp?postingId=171737