User Relations Manager, Technical Services Lead
Artstor is seeking a User Relations Manager, Technical Services Lead to provide day-to-day tactical leadership to our User Services team on technology-related matters.
- Administer and be an expert of Artstor.
- Under direction from Assistant Director of User Services, provide day-to-day tactical leadership to User Services team on technology-related matters
- Work collaboratively with Artstor’s User Services, Design and QA teams to resolve all Artstor system technical issues; facilitate timely resolution of escalated technology issues across User Services staff
- Lead the rollout of new technology features, develop implementation plan, train US staff, measure effectiveness of implementation
- Partner with the Quality Assurance team and the Product Strategist on ADL product releases and updates; including assisting in assessing and enhancing the usability, functionality, and interoperability of the Artstor service
- Work collaboratively with the Product Strategist to develop additional methods to gather user feedback, as well as analyze and communicate that feedback to the User Services team and within the organization
- Track bugs and enhancements; prioritize based on user satisfaction and sales/revenue goals
- Manage a portfolio subscribing institutions; cultivate relationships with user support contacts at participating institutions to ensure successful uptake and robust use of Artstor as a licensed institution-wide resource
- Provide technical support and help desk services (via phone and email) related to both technical issues (hardware, software, network infrastructure) and Artstor content (availability of certain content areas, questions about image or data quality) for Artstor licensees, working directly with a range of staff at participating institutions, including information technology and instructional technology staff, visual resource professionals, librarians, and museum professionals
- Administer and maintain primary user support documentation
- Document and communicate software release history that includes new features, bug fixes and known issues
- Organize and conduct onsite training for user support, technical staff, educators and scholars at participating institutions
- Represent Artstor at professional conferences, participating in user group meetings, panel presentations, and demonstration sessions to raise awareness of Artstor initiatives, services and features
- Manage other technical departmental projects as needed
Account Management Coordinator
The Account Management Coordinator is responsible for supporting sales and account management and administrative sales needs. The coordinator should have strong problem solving and analytical skills; be able to work cooperatively with colleagues in all sectors internally and externally; be comfortable and confident in communicating with prospective subscribers in the higher education community, and be committed to delivering high-quality service to that community. This position demands a detail-oriented and analytical team player who thrives in a dynamic, mission-focused environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and distribute incoming queries from website and other sources
- Tabulate monthly statistics on trials, subscriptions, and sales initiatives to support sales opportunities
- Handle various administrative tasks related to license agreements, invoicing, trials, and webinars
- Create monthly reports related to usage of our products
- Assist in creating presentations for conferences and webinars
- Assist in event and conference planning as needed
- Assist with invoicing
- Additional special projects or administrative duties as assigned by the Vice President, Sales and Marketing, or other senior staff members.
More information and application: http://www.artstor.org/content/careers