- Works directly with arts and humanities faculty to realize college and departmental learning goals.
- Consults with faculty in the arts and humanities to develop and deliver a suite of services that support the integration of information resources and technology in their teaching and research, with special emphasis on visual resources and the digital humanities.
- Curates relevant digital content.
- Delivers group instruction and/or consults individually with students regarding research methods and scholarly practices across the arts and humanities, in addition to addressing issues of media and visual fluency.
- Supervises student workers.
- May oversee or participate in a range of relevant departmental projects.
- Master’s degree in Library and Information Science or Arts and Humanities field; Ph.D. welcome.
- Demonstrated expertise in visual resource curation and a working knowledge of various practices and technologies associated with the digital humanities.
- Experience with library instruction and/or teaching undergraduates
- Demonstrated experience with a variety of software tools and technologies used across the arts and humanities.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively and creatively as a team member or independently.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information: http://www.oxy.edu/human-resources/working-oxy/hourly-positions