NYIT’s Old Westbury campus seeks Part-Time Librarian for the Art and Architecture Library.
Evenings and Weekends required.
- Provide print and digital reference services to students and faculty
- Collection development projects
- Library resource instruction
- Recording of library usage statistics
- Opening and closing of library
- Other projects as assigned
- ALA accredited Master of Library Science degree
- Educational background and/or subject knowledge in art/architectural history, or related disciplines preferred
- Relevant professional experience at an academic or special library preferred
- Demonstrated reference experience with art/architecture resources
- Strong public service orientation
Please submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with RA # 2142 in subject line.