This is a temporary, 30 hours per week assignment, anticipated to last from January 4, 2016 to May 6, 2016.
The Research and Instruction Librarian assists students and faculty with research, including providing reference service, research consultations, and related services. He or she teaches course-integrated classes on using library resources for a variety of departments, courses, and programs. Participates in collection development for academic departments and programs, participates in library committee work and special projects, evaluates and maintains sections of the library web site as assigned.
Lewis & Clark College is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex or age. Questions regarding Title IX may be referred to the Title IX Coordinator or OCR.
- Master’s degree in Library and Information Science
- At least one year of public services experience in an academic library or similar organization.
- At least two years of library instruction experience in an academic setting
- At least two years of reference experience in an academic library
- Educational background or interest in the Fine and Performing Arts (Art, Art History, Music, Theatre)
More information and application: https://jobs.lclark.edu/postings/5681