Pursuits Inc. is an internationally focused art adviosry headed by Marla Wasser that guides private and coroporate clients through each step of the collecting process with transparency and discretion.
Our vision extends beyond merely brokering art. We are committed to reflecting the unique interests and personality of the collector, working closely with them to facilitate a deeper apprecaition of the art world.
Art Advisory & Curatorial Intern
An art advisory and curatorial firm in Toronto is seeking a new team member. The position offers the right candidate the opportunity to participate in the development of museum exhibitions and advising private clients on top-tier art collections. The firm requires an Intern who can actively contribute to ongoing projects, who shows consistent initiative, and who is dedicated to the growth of the company. The successful candidate will work directly with the Project Manager and President on all projects.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Familiarity with/interest in the art world, preferably with some experience in art history, curatorial work, or design
- Excellent writing, editing, and research skills
- Technological skills: highly proficient in social media, file management, and computer literacy
- Good strategy and problem-solving ability
- Positive and collaborative approach
- Fluency in Photoshop and other graphic design an asset
- Background in art business and/or public relations an asset
Availability at least 2 days/week is essential for a minimum commitment of 3 months.