Getty Images is looking for a Manager, Site Merchandising to help bring life to our consumer voice. The Manager, Site Merchandising will manage the promotion of our images across our websites and apps to drive deep content engagement and sharing of content through social channels. This person must have experience with online content programming as they will help define and implement our B2C content strategy. Candidates should have a proven track record of optimizing content performance to drive deep customer engagement.
The Manager, Site Merchandising will work closely with the Product Management team as well as our Creative and Editorial content teams – helping them assess performance of our content programs and deliver scalable optimizations to these programs. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to define and grow this new program. This candidate will thrive on setting, tracking and analyzing performance metrics that tie directly to overall company performance goals.
You will be responsible for:
- Merchandising and driving engagement with curated content sets – ensuring the content is engaging, timely, and optimized for Social Media and SEO.
- Proactively working with Product and Content teams to maintain aggressive programming schedules, do advance planning for larger initiatives, and provide general programming feedback based on your deep qualitative and quantitative knowledge of what drives customer engagement.
- Monitoring content performance and use this data to inform new content and improve existing content
- Leveraging analytics to provide performance data and guidance to content curators, partners, Product Management, Engineering, and Sales teams.
- Managing and optimizing content programs including layout, site integration, cross-promotional efforts, and social media amplification. You will be focused on implementing SEO and Social Media best practices into all content.
- Understanding key audience engagement strategies and tactics, including but not limited to: Covering breaking and exclusive news and integrating and leveraging social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest)
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of how programmatic technology works the help drive improvements to future programming algorithms
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to own/create new programs and processes
- Ability to lead and inspire content teams
- Minimum 5+ years of experience including 2+ years of experience programming content for the web
- Proven track record of high productivity and meeting deadlines
- Highly organized and skilled at project management
- Analytical, as well as highly creative
- Strong familiarity with SEO principles
- Passionate about images and photography
- Fluency in other languages a plus
Full description and application: http://www.gettyimagesjobs.com/?nl=1&jvi=oQ0w0fw6,Job&jvs=Indeed&jvk=Job