*please excuse cross-postings*
ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter Meeting: Seattle, November 7-8, 2014
Join us for two days of tours, presentations, meetings and socializing with colleagues from museum, public and academic libraries.
- Tour of the McCaw Foundation Library for Asian Art and the Wyckoff Teacher Resource Center at the Asian Art Museum
- Tour of the Stimson-Green Mansion
- Tour of the Hugh and Jane Ferguson Seattle Room/Special Collections at theSeattle Public Library Central Branch
- Tour of City Dwellers and Pop Departures exhibitions at the Seattle Art Museum
- Lunch at Capitol Hill’s delicious Vios Café
- A great presentation on visual identities for libraries
- And more!
- Member meeting registration $55.00 USD or CAD
- Non-member meeting registration $65.00 USD or CAD
- Student meeting registration $40.00 USD or CAD
- Member meeting (reduced rate) $30.00 USD or CAD (EXCLUDES lunch at Vios Café and mansion tour)
- One-day meeting (reduced rate) $15.00 USD or CAD (EXCLUDES lunch at Vios Café and mansion tour)
To register and update your membership, visit the registration page.
To learn more about the meeting, including hotel accommodations and travel information, visit our ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter Meeting website.
And, remember, applications for the Northwest Chapter’s Travel Award ($200) should be submitted to Suzanne Rackover, Chair, by October 16th atSuzanne_Rackover@banffcentre.ca.
Submit any questions about the ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter Meeting to Traci Timmons, Vice-Chair/Chair Elect, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you in Seattle!
Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.
Librarian, Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library
Seattle Art Museum
1300 First Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101