Continuing the discussion from this past Friday’s ARLIS Lunchtime Chat, we’ll be discussing pre-conference preparation and advice for this year’s meeting in a #libchat-style session. Below are a number of questions to get you started. Have more? Reply here or send us a tweet @arlisnap, using the hashtag #arlischat and #arlis2013.
The chat format is simple:
- We’ll post the questions below via @arlisnap on twitter.
- Tweet your replies with the question number and with our two tags, #arlischat and #arlis2013.
- Have more questions? Post them here or tweet @arlisnap, using the #arlischat tags. (See our previous post for a more detailed example.)
Chat officially goes live at 7pm EST/4pm PST!
- Q1 What are you most looking forward to attending or doing?
- Q2 What are your networking or icebreaker tips?
- Q3 If you’re involved in a committee, how did you get started?
- Q4 What do you wish YOU had known as a first-time attendee?
- Q5 What workshops or tours are you attending?
- Q6 What are the best ways to get around Pasadena?
Feel free to jump in at any point in the conversation!