Student gains IT, Engineering, Finance or Accounting work experience under an academically sponsored, career-related program to receive college credit.
- Attains on-the-job work experience in the academic area related to the sponsoring department.
- Performs tasks related to the course of study as assigned by the work team leader.
- Participates in Project Expo.
- Receives college credit for the work performed at HMI.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must be currently enrolled as a junior or senior in a degree program at an accredited college or university.
- Meets the minimum GPA requirement.
- Must receive college credit for participation.
- Must have satisfactorily completed specific course work.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to effectively use office automation / communication software and tools used in the HMI office environment.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without accommodation.