via the iSchool’s Jobsite (University of Toronto)
TD Bank Group Overview:
TD is a great organization powered by great people who want to make a difference every day. Our over 85,000 employees world-wide are a big part of what makes TD stand out from any other organization. Every day, we deliver legendary customer and client experiences to our approximately 20.5 million customers. We’re an award-winning organization that reinvests constantly to ensure future growth.
We’re recognized as an extraordinary place to work that embraces diversity, where everyone is respected and valued.
As a student part of the TD Corporate Office Co-op program you will have the opportunity to join different development workshops, seminars and lunch and learns. We will provide you the necessary tools, resources and guidance to achieve both business and personal goals.
The Art Department in Community Relations takes care of TD’s art collection. We promote engagement with the collection for employees and customers through events and educational opportunities.
This internship will focus on promoting and introducing TD’s Inuit Art Collection to an internal and external audience.
• Give tours of Inuit Art Gallery in TD Waterhouse Tower.
• Develop and compile metrics on attendance and engagement at Inuit Art Gallery.
• Organize events for employees and the general public around the Inuit Art Collection, including during Doors Open Toronto.
• Develop and execute promotion and marketing strategy for the Inuit Art Gallery.
• Catalogue new acquisitions and update listings for existing collection in database.
• Research for artist files and special projects.
• Other tasks, as required
• Good knowledge of Canadian art history with an emphasis on Inuit/Aboriginal art history
• Good research and writing skills
• Comfortable with public speaking
Nice to Have Skills:
• General computer proficiency (we have a specialized database program)
• French and/or Inuktitut would be an asset
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
TD is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
All applications must include transcript, cover letter and a resume.
We will only contact candidates chosen for an interview
Jan 31 2013
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title: Art Collections Intern Application-NAME