Library Specialist Reference and Student Services, Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, Irvine, CA
The Orange County campus of the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising has an opening for a Full-Time (40 hours per week) Library Specialist – Reference and Student Services to assist the Campus Librarian in the operation and maintenance of the Library in support of the FIDM and Library Mission Statements.
- Assist in all related Library services
- Assist students in basic troubleshooting procedures
- Assist in Collection Development
- Participate in events in support of FIDM
- Answer questions in the Library
- Submit reports as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelors Degree and enrollment in program and/or coursework toward an accredited MLIS.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Computer literate at the Intermediate Skill Level with competency in those tasks determined necessary for the position.
Some evening hours required.
Please email resume and salary requirements to: