Students, and those on a budget, be sure to take advantage of this extended offer on early bird registration, as well as half price tours & workshops!
WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE 2009 ARLIS/NA CONFERENCE “STIMULUS PACKAGE”
#1. Early Registration date is extended to April 1st.
(anyone who has registered since March 15th and has paid the late fee will be credited the $100 in the same manner in which it was paid.)
Conference Registration info is at http://www.indiana.edu/~indycon/registra=tion.html or contact Sue Rawlyk firstname.lastname@example.org
#2. If you are already registered for a Full or Half-day tour or workshop, (or register for one now), you can get a second Half-day or Two-hour workshop or tour for HALF PRICE. ($25.00 for half day workshop or tour, $12.50 for 2-hour workshop or tour)
Workshops still open:
- Mashups (2-hour, Thursday Afternoon and Tuesday Morning);
- Image Resource Decision Trees (Half-day, Friday Morning); Cataloging
- Artists Books
- High and Hot Technology (Thursday Afternoon),
- Kokomo Opalescent Glass (Friday Morning),
- Auto Design/Speedway (Friday Afternoon),
- Dec.Arts at Indiana State Museum (Friday Afternoon), and
- Historic Theaters in Indy (Friday Afternoon)
There are still a few spots available on the all-day Bloomington Tours (Friday and Tuesday) and the Tuesday all-day Columbus Tour.
The all-day Letterpress workshop in Bloomington is full.
The Resume workshop on Friday (free) has a few spots available.
The Mentoring workshop (free) has all the Mentees it can handle, but would welcome more mentors.
To take advantage of the tour/workshop stimulus offer, please contact Sue Rawlyk directly at email@example.com
Eileen Fry and Tony White
2009 ARLIS/NA Conference Program Co-Chairs