Digital Archiving Assistant and A/V Technician
At The Renaissance Society at The University of Chicago
Part time job available, beginning immediately.
Contemporary art museum on the campus of the University of Chicago seeks individual to digitize still images, video, and audio for archiving and web purposes. Must be skilled with softwares: FCP studio, CS3, Microsoft Excel and Word. Individual will also be responsible for general museum IT troubleshooting and help with videotaping exhibition-related events. Candidates should be extremely organized, self-motivated, and pay close attention to detail. An interest in and knowledge of contemporary art are required.
• Experience with technology, especially video cameras, scanners, and sound equipment.
• Soft ware: FCP Studio, CS3, Photoshop, Microsoft Excel and Word.
• High level of interest in visual art.
• Self-motivated and organized, attention to detail.
• Knowledge of studio art and/or art history and/or contemporary chamber music.
Send a cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is October 17, 2008.