Job Title: Library Assistant/Copy-Cataloger
Organization: Los Angeles County Museum of Art Research Library
Location: Los Angeles, California,
Description: The Los Angeles County Museum of Art Research Library is seeking a part-time Copy Cataloger. This position requires 16 hours each week.
* Copy cataloging of art-related monographic materials
* Bachelor’s degree
* Knowledge of MARC 21, AACR2, LC Classification and LC Subject Headings
* Experience with OCLC Connexion
* Experience with a library automation system such as Sirsi preferred * Reading knowledge of at least one language other than English preferred * Art history background preferred
* For immediate consideration please email your cover letter and resume to the attention of Alexis Curry to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 323-857-4790.
* Please reference position title as the subject line of your email.