The College seeks an individual who will articulate and advance the mission of the College and the department. The successful candidate will be a progressive leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills who will work collaboratively with the Tucson campus.
The successful applicant must:
- Possess two years of library experience in an academic library
- Have a high school diploma and preferably an Associate of Arts degree with an emphasis in library technology
- Have the ability to train and supervise library staff
- Have a working knowledge of technological resources
- Be able to train customers in the use of technology
- Possess administrative experience with strong skills in communication, consensus building and multidisciplinary cooperation
- Be responsible for the organization and dissemination of information and services through the effective utilization of library resources.
- Serve as an advocate for the Library and provide leadership and support for faculty, students and staff
- Support diversity, gender equity, and fair treatment of all individuals
The Art Center Design College is an equal opportunity educator and employer that strives to recruit people who reflect the diverse mix of the student body.
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
The Art Center Design College
2525 N Country Club Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85716
Fax (520) 325-5535
Review of applications is ongoing and will continue until the position is filled.