|The Educational Technology Associate (Arts) works with faculty, staff, and students, particularly in the Arts, Music, and Museum fields, to enhance their teaching, creative work, and scholarship through technology.|
|A Bachelor’s degree is required.
Applicants must possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills; demonstrated excellence in consulting and solving ambiguous, and often complex, problems creatively; demonstrated excellence in customer service; the ability to continually learn new skills and technologies; and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously in fast paced environment. The successful candidate will be an initiator with the ability to work independently with limited supervision, to coordinate and motivate others – including faculty, coworkers, and students; and be able to work and collaborate with diverse groups and teams.
An understanding of digital image standards and best practices for digitization of visual image collections is essential. Extensive knowledge of various multimedia software on Macintosh and/or Windows platforms, (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, Luna, Portfolio, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Flash) required. Working knowledge of hardware, particularly related to cameras, projection, scanners, printers, and other equipment for visual capture and display.
A Masters degree, preferably in the field of Education, Library Information Science, or Instructional Technology or related field, is preferred.
|– At least 2 years experience with Adobe Creative Suite and other multimedia software such as iMovie, Final Cut Pro, and Flash required.
– At least 2 years experience with multimedia hardware, particularly related to cameras, projection, scanners, and other equipment for visual capture and display required.
– At least 4 years of applied technical experience with Windows and Macintosh platforms and a variety of software applications required.
– At least 1 year working with digital image collections, such as developing and implementing standards and procedures required.
– Teaching or training experience, one-on-one and in groups, also required.
– Experience with Luna Insight or Portfolio or equivalent digital asset management software preferred.
|Full Time Year Round|
|Open Until Filled|
|Resume / Curriculum Vitae