POSITION OVERVIEW: Provides assistance with reference services and administrative support in the Visual Arts Library.
WORK SCHEDULE: Seasonal: Fall and Spring semesters only.
Saturday and Sunday afternoons
Monday evenings (may vary in future semesters)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists undergraduate students with library navigation and use of online catalog and electronic resources.
• Performs administrative related tasks in reference services and other areas of Visual Arts Library, as required.
• MLS and graduate-level Art History degree or strong background in art history or fine arts required.
• Ability to work 10-12 hours per week during evening and weekend library hours.
• Interest in pursuing a career in reference services.
• Computer literacy required.
• Strong customer services skills.
No walk-ins or phone calls please.
The School of Visual Arts is an equal opportunity employer.