Please join us for our upcoming meeting at the Brand Library in Glendale! *As always non-members are welcome to join the event.
- 10:30-10:45 Meet and greet
- 10:45-11:15 Tour of the Brand
- 11:15-12:30 Artist Talk with Patsy Cox/Tour of the exhibit (information on the current exhibit can be found here)
- 12:30-1:30 Lunch
- 1:30-2:30 Business Meeting
- 2:30-3:30 Panel Discussion – Internships: What’s in it for you?
- Panel Participants:
- Chizu Morihara, recent UCLA IS graduate
- Sarah Sherman, Reference Librarian, Getty Research Institute and recent UCLA IS graduate
- Kristen St. John, Collections Conservator, UCLA Library Conservation Center
- Jocelyn Gibbs, Head, Special Collections Cataloging, Getty Research Institute
- Robert Gore (moderator), Visual Arts Librarian, UCLA Arts Library
Lunch will be available at a cost of $10 per person. Personal checks or cash can by given to Alyssa Resnick, ARLIS-SC Treasurer, on the day of the event.
Please RSVP to Robert Gore, email@example.com, by Thursday, September 6th and specify if you would prefer a vegetarian or non-vegetarian lunch.
A map showing the location of the Brand Library can be found here. There is ample free parking on site.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
ARLIS-SC Vice Chair