Art Image Cataloger/Support Specialist. Princeton University, Visual Resources Collection, Department of Art and Archaeology
The Visual Resources Collection in the Department of Art and Archaeology seeks an energetic and detail-oriented individual. Under the general supervision of the Director of Visual Resources, Department of Art and Archaeology, position is responsible for cataloging, collection development, public service, and maintenance of the image collection. Duties include original cataloging, classification, and subject indexing of images. The Art Image Cataloger/Support Specialist works closely with the faculty to fulfill their image needs for teaching and research. Technical and support responsibilities include assisting with use of audio-visual and computer equipment and projection as needed.
• BA in Art History or equivalent with significant Art History background
• Reading ability of at least one European language
• Competency with computer hardware and software
• Research skills using print and electronic resources
• Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal, and customer service skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work in environment with frequent interruptions
• Ability to take initiative, solve problems and prioritize work effectively
• Demonstrated ability to work flexibly, independently and collaboratively with colleagues, faculty and students in a rapidly changing service-oriented environment.
To apply or for more information, please go to Jobs at Princeton: http://jobs.princeton.edu
(Requisition number 0700508)