- Call for Digital Postersby Meghan O'NeillThe Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA) 49th Annual Conference, Convergence = Créativité + Collaboration, will be hosted virtually in Montreal, Canada and held from May 11-13, 2021. We invite library and archive professionals, students, scholars and educators, curators and designers to submit a poster proposal in (English or French) to showcase at the […]
- Say “Hello!” to your new Canadian Liaison: Chelsea Woodhouse!by Chaun CamposHello everyone, My name is Chelsea, I am so excited to be joining the ArLiSNAP community as a Canadian Liaison. “I am really looking forward to collaborating with all of you to learn more about what is happening in Art Librarianship in North America, as well as creating, and sharing new projects, opportunities, and events […]
- Please welcome our new Student Liaison: Sam Regal!by Chaun CamposHello, Snappers! I’m delighted to serve as the new ArLiSNAP Student Liaison. I’m a first-year MLIS student at UCLA, where I focus on art librarianship, rare books, and visual culture. I’m also serving as the Project Manager for California Rare Book School (CalRBS). “I’m delighted to serve as the new ArLiSNAP Student Liaison.” Prior to […]
- Opportunity: Call for Guest Writers for the ArLiSNAP Blogby Sarah BilottaThe Blog Editors of Art Library Students & New ARLIS Professionals (ArLiSNAP) would like to invite guest writers to contribute to our blog: http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/ This writing opportunity is open to all! We welcome posts from art information paraprofessionals, professionals, students, and prospective art librarians! This could include anyone working with visual and performing arts, new […]
- Meet the ARLIS/NA SIGs Series: Wrap-up!by Sarah BilottaWe’d love to thank the ARLIS/NA Special Interest Groups (SIGs) which took part in our interview series over the past three months. We’ve loved getting to know you! Artist FilesDecorative ArtsDigital HumanitiesExhibitionsManagementProvenanceRetirementStimulating Creativity in PracticeTeachingWeb Archiving
Connect with us!