- Welcome, Jessica Craig! 2021-2023 Co-Moderator!!!by Chaun CamposAs an incoming Co-Moderator, I would love to hear any thoughts or ideas you may have for the future of ArLiSNAP. Hi everyone! I am so excited to introduce myself as the new Co-Moderator for ArLiSNAP! I can’t wait to get started volunteering with Chaun and the rest of the leadership network to promote our […]
- Call for Feedback on the Framework for Visual Literacy draftby Meghan O'NeillRequest for Feedback Timeline Please return the survey by July 7, 2021 We are currently seeking feedback on the Visual Literacy Framework Companion Document. We are asking you to consider how you might use this document. We would also like to understand how it could be improved to better align with your needs. We thank you in […]
- VOTE NOW for the 2021-2023 ArLiSNAP Co-Moderator!by Alex O'KeefeThe submission period for 2021-2023 ArLiSNAP Co-Moderator candidacy has closed, and that can only mean one thing: it’s time to start voting! Before voting, be sure to read about the candidates below. Cast your vote by June 20 using this form. Please feel free to send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates Jessica CraigLindsey JacksonAlison Quirion […]
- Extended: Call for ArLiSNAP Co-Moderator Candidatesby Alex O'KeefeMissed the call to serve as the 2021-2023 ArLiSNAP Co-Moderator? Now’s your chance! We are extending the deadline to submit your candidacy. If you’d like to collaboratively lead ArLiSNAP with Chaun Campos, soon to be second-year co-moderator, please complete this form to submit your candidacy by the new deadline, June 4, 2021. Curious about what […]
- Say “Hello!” to Our New Blog Editor, Eileen Chen!by Chaun CamposHi everyone! I’m very excited to join the team as a Blog Editor. Eileen is an MLIS student at the University of British Columbia, and she has a background in English literature. She currently works as a casual assistant at her local public library and freelances as an academic Chinese-English translator. Prior to getting involved […]
Connect with us!