- Please Welcome Our New Communications Liaison: Freyja T. Catton!by Jessica CraigHi everyone! My name is Freyja T. Catton (he/they), and I’m the new Communications Liaison for ArLiSNAP! I’m a recent MLIS graduate and a self-employed writer. With my love for both art and libraries, I joined ARLIS two years ago, and ArLiSNAP was the first to welcome me to the organization. Since then I’ve been […]
- Call for ArLiSNAP Co-Moderator Candidatesby Jessica CraigHello ArLiSNAP! We are so excited to announce that we are kicking off the election cycle for our new ArLiSNAP Co-Moderator, who will serve a two-year term from 2022 to 2024. Interested in learning more about being a Co-Mod? Read In Chaun’s Words: What It Means to be a ArLiSNAP Co-Mod by Chaun Campos, the […]
- Join ARLIS/NA Accessibility Edit-a-thon!by Jessica CraigHi ArLiSNAP! There’s an upcoming opportunity to learn and practice some web accessibility next week, ARLIS/NA will be hosting an Accessibility Edit-a-thon on May 10th! This event will be focused on editing automatically-generated caption files associated with video content on ARLIS/NA’s Kaltura Channel. Included in these recordings are several ArLiSNAP virtual events that have taken place in the past that […]
- ArLiSNAP Happy Hour – April 8th, 2022by Jessica CraigThe Art Library Student and New ARLIS Professionals (ArLiSNAP) Section invites all new professionals and students to join us for happy hour! Come relax together, grab a refreshment, make new conference connections, and reconnect after a busy conference week. We will be meeting at the BIG Bar in the East Tower on the Skyway level. […]
- Suggested Schedules for the ARLIS/NA 2022 Annual Conferenceby Melanie ZerahThe ARLIS/NA 2022 Annual Conference this year marks the society’s Golden Anniversary in Chicago. In addition to honoring this milestone with a marquee panel on the early years of the organization on Wednesday afternoon, the conference will feature many invaluable discussions, panels, meetings, and speaker sessions for every information science professional. We have created suggested […]
Connect with us!