- Introducing our new Canadian Co-Liaison, Emma Metcalfe Hurst!by Jessica CraigHi everyone! My name is Emma Metcalfe Hurst (she/her/hers) and I am excited to be the second half of the ArLiSNAP Canadian Co-Liaison duo with Ashely Huot. I am currently a third year dual MASLIS student at UBC iSchool in Vancouver, BC, on the unceded territories of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh First Nations, which […]
- Welcoming our new Canadian Co-Liaison, Ashley Huot!by Jessica CraigHello, My name is Ashley Huot (she/her) and I am looking forward to being one of your new ArLiSNAP Canadian Liaisons alongside Emma Metcalfe Hurst. My life has somehow weaved art, museums and galleries, community advocacy and education work, and contemporary arts publishing, which has now accumulated into entering the world of libraries! I reside […]
- Please Welcome Our New Communications Liaison: Freyja T. Catton!by Jessica CraigHi everyone! My name is Freyja T. Catton (he/they), and I’m the new Communications Liaison for ArLiSNAP! I’m a recent MLIS graduate and a self-employed writer. With my love for both art and libraries, I joined ARLIS two years ago, and ArLiSNAP was the first to welcome me to the organization. Since then I’ve been […]
- Call for ArLiSNAP Co-Moderator Candidatesby Jessica CraigHello ArLiSNAP! We are so excited to announce that we are kicking off the election cycle for our new ArLiSNAP Co-Moderator, who will serve a two-year term from 2022 to 2024. Interested in learning more about being a Co-Mod? Read In Chaun’s Words: What It Means to be a ArLiSNAP Co-Mod by Chaun Campos, the […]
- Join ARLIS/NA Accessibility Edit-a-thon!by Jessica CraigHi ArLiSNAP! There’s an upcoming opportunity to learn and practice some web accessibility next week, ARLIS/NA will be hosting an Accessibility Edit-a-thon on May 10th! This event will be focused on editing automatically-generated caption files associated with video content on ARLIS/NA’s Kaltura Channel. Included in these recordings are several ArLiSNAP virtual events that have taken place in the past that […]
Connect with us!